Book Club Questions-
1. What was the strongest emotion you felt while reading this book? What other emotions did you feel?
2. If you could read the book from a different character's perspective, who would it be and why?
3. Did the ending surprise you? What were you hoping the outcome would be?
4. Did the book remind you of any other books or movies? What were they and how are they similar?
5. Toward the end of the book, do you believe the women treated Allison fairly? Do you see Allison as a friend or an enemy?
6. Does the book cover match the story? What would you change about it?
7. If you were to write a fanfiction piece about this book, what would you write about?
8. How was the book's pacing? Too fast? Too slow? Just right?
9. What part of the story surprised you the most?
10. What was your favorite part of the book? Your least favorite part? Why?
11. Was the book equal as far as plot and character development? What would you have liked to see more of?
12. Was there any point in the book where you saw Maxwell as a victim? If so, when?
13. What do you think of the dynamic between Kathleen and Vicki? Did you find yourself siding with one more than the other? If you were in Vicki's position, would you have given up as easily as she did?
14. How did your opinion of the book change as you read it?
15. If this book was made into a movie, who would you cast as the main characters?
16. Does the title match the story? If you were choosing the title, what would you call it?
17. Were there any passages/scenes that stood out to you? Which ones? Why?
18. Do you think the author made the right decision by telling this story the way they did? Do you think it would have had the same emotional impact if they wrote it in a more traditional way?
19. What message do you think the author was trying to convey in this story? Did they succeed?
20. If you could ask the author any question, what would it be?